Premium Quality Assam CTC Tea carefully selected from among the finer products of the tea gardens of Upper Assam blended with select orthodox leaf grade tea giving you a strong desirable liqueur with a whiff of matching aroma.
The crown of our teas and a favorite with our customers.
Taste: Strong, Rich, Licorice, Aromatic.
- Boosts the immune system
- Boosts metabolism
- Good for Heart
- Aids Digestion
- Stress Booster
- Helps in Weight Loss
- Anti-aging Properties
- Regulates Blood Pressure
- Loaded with Antioxidants
Best served with Hot water.
Milk added to one’s taste.
How to Make Tea
Part 1 (Heating the water)
- Put fresh water into a kettle.
- Heat the water according to your tea type.
- Microwave water in a mug if you don’t have access to a kettle or stove.
- Pour a little water into the teapot or cup to preheat it.
Part 2 (Steeping the Tea)
- Place tea leaves or bags into the teapot or cup.
- Pour the hot water over the tea.
- Steep the tea according to tea type.
- Strain the tea leaves or remove the tea bags.
Part 3 (Serving the Tea)
- Drink the hot tea on its own to highlight its distinctive taste.
- Add milk to black tea for a creamy taste.
- Stir in honey or sugar to sweeten the tea.
- Include lemon, ginger, or mint if you’d like to give the tea a bright flavor.
- Chill the tea to make iced tea.