Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All offers are time bound
- Only select coupons will work, during the sale.
- All the offers are valid until stocks last or till the offers end.
- Any taxes or charges or liabilities payable to the government or any other authority or body, if any, shall be borne directly by customer and /or billed to the account of the customer.
- The terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of India. Any disputes arising out of and in connection with this offer of sale /website/program shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Shillong only.
- Sartaaj reserves the right to modify or change the terms and conditions applicable to this offer at any time and without prior notice to the customer.
- Sartaaj shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever that may be incurred or for any personal injury that may be suffered by a customer directly or indirectly by use or non use of these products/services.
- Any person purchasing from Sartaaj shall be deemed to have accepted all these terms and conditions.
- Please Note: Orders might get delayed because of the considerable amount of holiday orders we might be handling . Be assured we are working around the clock to get your order shipped on time.
- Sartaaj may suspend the website for any reason whatsoever, including but not limited to repairs, planned maintenance or upgrades, and shall not be liable to you for any such suspension.
- Sartaaj reserves the right to make any changes to the website or to discontinue any aspect or feature of the website without notice.
- In the event that Sartaaj in its sole discretion considers that you are making any illegal and/ or unauthorized use of the website and/or your use of the website is in breach of these terms, Sartaaj reserves the right to take any action that it deems necessary, including terminating without notice your use of the website and in case of illegal use, initiating legal proceedings.
By placing an order to purchase products through the website you warrant that you are legally capable of entering into binding contracts and that you are at least 18 years old.
THE CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND THE PARTNER
- After placing an order , you will receive an email from Sartaaj acknowledging that Sartaaj has received your order . Please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted . Your order constitutes an offer to Sartaaj to buy a product from a third party that offers the product for sale via the website . All orders are subject to acceptance by the partner and the partner will confirm such acceptance to you by sending you an email that confirms that the product has been dispatched.
- Each contract relates only to the products whose dispatch the partner has confirmed in the dispatch confirmation .The partner shall not be obliged to supply any other products which may have been part of your order until the dispatch of such products has been confirmed by way of a dispatch confirmation.
- For clarity your contract with Sartaaj relates only to the use of the website and the services available therein.
Credit Card Payment
In a credit card transaction, you must use your own credit card. We will not be liable for any credit card fraud. The liability to use a card fraudulently will be on the user and the onus to prove otherwise shall exclusively be the user.
The trademark Sartaaj ,and other names and logos displayed on this website are registered and unregistered trademarks of the website owner and the suppliers of the products listed on the website . Nothing on the website should be construed as granting any license or right to use any trademark without the prior written permission of the website owner.
External links may be provided for your convenience but they are beyond the control of the website owner and no representation is made as to their content. Reliance on any external link and the content provided thereon is at your own risk.
You further agree not to use the website to send or post any message or material that is unlawful , harassing in nature , defamatory, abusive , indecent , threatening ,harmful , obscene , vulgar, racially offensive , profane or violates any applicable law and you hereby agree to indemnify the website owner against any loss , liability , damage or expense of whatever nature which the website owner or any third party may suffer which is caused by or attributable to whether directly or indirectly to your use of the website to send or post any such message or material.
Disclaimer of Liability
The website owner shall not be responsible for and disclaims all liability for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or indirect or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever which may be suffered by you or any third party (including your company) as a result of or which may be attributable , directly or indirectly to your access and use of the website , any information contained in the website , you or your company’s personal information or material and information transmitted over our system. In particular neither the website owner nor any third party or data or content provider shall be liable in any way to you or to any other person, firm or corporation whatever for any loss , liability or damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any information or the transmission thereof , or for any actions taken in reliance thereon or occasioned thereby or by reason of non performance or interruption or termination, thereof.
Use of Website
The website owner does not make any warranty or representation that information in the website is appropriate for use in any jurisdiction. By assessing the website you warrant and represent to the website owner that you are legally entitled to do so and to make use of the information made available via the website.
No Commercial Use
This website is for your personal , non commercial use only . You may not modify, copy or distribute, publish, or sell any content, software products contained within this site. Any use of any portion of this website’s data in any way whatsoever will require prior written permission from the website owner.
Visitors will need to register with the website in order to use some of the features made available on this website. When you register, you are required to provide information about yourself that is true , accurate, current and complete in all respects. Should any of your registration information change , do notify us immediately either using the website service or by email at [email protected]
These website terms and conditions constitute the sole record of the agreement between you and the website owner in relation to the use of the website . Neither you nor the website owner shall be bound by any express tacit or implied representation , warranty or promise or the like not recorded herein . Unless otherwise specifically these website terms and conditions supersede and replace all prior commitments, undertakings, representations whether written or oral between you and the website owner in respect of your use of the website.
SARTAAJ RETURNS POLICY (Teaware and giftwares only):
If you receive a defective item, please take an image of the defective product and send it to us. You can email us at [email protected] so that we can evaluate its condition within 14 days of receipt of the item. Also, ensure that the product is unused. Once approved we will receive the item and send the replacement.