Leaves that are not only carefully picked from Northeast gardens; but also free of chemicals, fertilizers, pesticides, and herbicides, and GMO seeds. 100 % Organic Green Tea sourced and dried in a way to preserve freshness and loaded with utmost health benefits. Giving your body a pure experience.
Taste: Bittersweet, Nutty, Leafy, Oceanic.
- Boosts immunity
- Aids in weight loss
- Boosts brain function
- Anti-aging Properties
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Good for heart
- Good for bone strength
- Anti-Inflammatory properties
- Good for diabetes patients
Best served with hot water, add honey and a dash of lemon.
How to Make Tea
Part 1 (Heating the water)
- Put fresh water into a kettle.
- Heat the water according to your tea type.
- Microwave water in a mug if you don’t have access to a kettle or stove.
- Pour a little water into the teapot or cup to preheat it.
Part 2 (Steeping the Tea)
- Place tea leaves or bags into the teapot or cup.
- Pour the hot water over the tea.
- Steep the tea according to tea type.
- Strain the tea leaves or remove the tea bags.
Part 3 (Serving the Tea)
- Drink the hot tea on its own to highlight its distinctive taste.
- Add milk to black tea for a creamy taste.
- Stir in honey or sugar to sweeten the tea.
- Include lemon, ginger, or mint if you’d like to give the tea a bright flavor.
- Chill the tea to make iced tea.