We bring to you Green tea with leaves carefully picked from Northeast gardens, free of chemicals.
Green Tea is much popular due to its beneficial properties and has become a favourite amongst those with acquired tastes. Green tea from our gardens is sourced in a way to preserve the freshness to give you the best of taste and health benefits to the fullest.
Taste: Bittersweet, Nutty, and Aromatic taste.
- Aids in weight loss
- Keeps Diabetes in check
- Good for heart
- Aids good cholesterol
- Reduces risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
- Regulates Blood Pressure
- Aids in curing depression
- anti-aging Properties
Best served with hot water, add honey and a dash of lemon.
How to Make Tea
Part 1 (Heating the water)
- Put fresh water into a kettle.
- Heat the water according to your tea type.
- Microwave water in a mug if you don’t have access to a kettle or stove.
- Pour a little water into the teapot or cup to preheat it.
Part 2 (Steeping the Tea)
- Place tea leaves or bags into the teapot or cup.
- Pour the hot water over the tea.
- Steep the tea according to tea type.
- Strain the tea leaves or remove the tea bags.
Part 3 (Serving the Tea)
- Drink the hot tea on its own to highlight its distinctive taste.
- Add milk to black tea for a creamy taste.
- Stir in honey or sugar to sweeten the tea.
- Include lemon, ginger, or mint if you’d like to give the tea a bright flavor.
- Chill the tea to make iced tea.