An aromatic experience sourced from the Khasi and Garo hills of Meghalaya. This strong tea is a favorite for all tea connoisseurs. A must-have in your tea collection.
Grown at a fairly higher altitude, adds a touch of aroma to the liqueur quality of tea.
Taste: Strong, Earthy, Smooth, Crisp.
- Healthy Skin
- Anti-aging properties
- Boosts Immunity
- Boosts Energy
- Good for heart
- Aids in weight loss
- Boosts brain function
- Boosts metabolism
- Good for diabetes patients
Best served with Hot water.
Could be enjoyed with milk as well.
How to Make Tea
Part 1 (Heating the water)
- Put fresh water into a kettle.
- Heat the water according to your tea type.
- Microwave water in a mug if you don’t have access to a kettle or stove.
- Pour a little water into the teapot or cup to preheat it.
Part 2 (Steeping the Tea)
- Place tea leaves or bags into the teapot or cup.
- Pour the hot water over the tea.
- Steep the tea according to tea type.
- Strain the tea leaves or remove the tea bags.
Part 3 (Serving the Tea)
- Drink the hot tea on its own to highlight its distinctive taste.
- Add milk to black tea for a creamy taste.
- Stir in honey or sugar to sweeten the tea.
- Include lemon, ginger, or mint if you’d like to give the tea a bright flavor.
- Chill the tea to make iced tea.