Original and classic!
Rich in color and flavour with a deep red color, a tea that’s unique. Popular and highly sought after all around the world for its unique taste and quality. Classic Assam Tea is going to be your next best beverage.
Taste: Malty, Aromatic, Rich in flavor.
- Boosts Immunity
- Anti-aging Properties
- Reduces risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
- Aids in curing depression
- Boosts energy
- Regulates blood pressure
- Enhances mental alertness
- Good for diabetes patients
- Aids in weight loss
- Improves metabolism
Best served with Hot water.
Could be enjoyed with milk as well.
How to Make Tea
Part 1 (Heating the water)
- Put fresh water into a kettle.
- Heat the water according to your tea type.
- Microwave water in a mug if you don’t have access to a kettle or stove.
- Pour a little water into the teapot or cup to preheat it.
Part 2 (Steeping the Tea)
- Place tea leaves or bags into the teapot or cup.
- Pour the hot water over the tea.
- Steep the tea according to tea type.
- Strain the tea leaves or remove the tea bags.
Part 3 (Serving the Tea)
- Drink the hot tea on its own to highlight its distinctive taste.
- Add milk to black tea for a creamy taste.
- Stir in honey or sugar to sweeten the tea.
- Include lemon, ginger, or mint if you’d like to give the tea a bright flavor.
- Chill the tea to make iced tea.