Himalayan romance Darjeeling tea brings to your cup, a rich experience of a refreshing brew high on the flavour of the hills. This loose tea provides a musky essence of the Himalayas in every cup and a sense of freshness with each sip. One sip is all it takes to fall in love.
Taste: Musky, Fruity, and Citrusy
- Anti Aging Properties
- Good for Bones
- Improves Digestion and Gastric Issues
- Aids in Weight Loss
- Good For Heart
- Boosts Immunity
- Reduces risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s
Best served with Hot water.
Could be enjoyed with milk as well.
How to Make Tea
Part 1 (Heating the water)
- Put fresh water into a kettle.
- Heat the water according to your tea type.
- Microwave water in a mug if you don’t have access to a kettle or stove.
- Pour a little water into the teapot or cup to preheat it.
Part 2 (Steeping the Tea)
- Place tea leaves or bags into the teapot or cup.
- Pour the hot water over the tea.
- Steep the tea according to tea type.
- Strain the tea leaves or remove the tea bags.
Part 3 (Serving the Tea)
- Drink the hot tea on its own to highlight its distinctive taste.
- Add milk to black tea for a creamy taste.
- Stir in honey or sugar to sweeten the tea.
- Include lemon, ginger, or mint if you’d like to give the tea a bright flavor.
- Chill the tea to make iced tea.