Longleaf Oolong Black tea that’s grown 4000 feet above and over the sea. This mouth-watering warm cup of delight is here to treat your taste buds and leave a fresh aftertaste. It’s organically grown with flavors adding to your palate’s experience of sipping from the hills of Assam.
A favorite among all tea connoisseurs and now yours!
Taste: Floral, Fruity, Malty, and Flavourful.
- Good for heart
- Aids in weight loss
- Boosts metabolism
- Good for diabetes patients
- Healthy Skin
- Anti-aging properties
- Boosts Immunity
- Boosts Energy
Best served with Hot water.
Could be enjoyed with milk as well.
How to Make Tea
Part 1 (Heating the water)
- Put fresh water into a kettle.
- Heat the water according to your tea type.
- Microwave water in a mug if you don’t have access to a kettle or stove.
- Pour a little water into the teapot or cup to preheat it.
Part 2 (Steeping the Tea)
- Place tea leaves or bags into the teapot or cup.
- Pour the hot water over the tea.
- Steep the tea according to tea type.
- Strain the tea leaves or remove the tea bags.
Part 3 (Serving the Tea)
- Drink the hot tea on its own to highlight its distinctive taste.
- Add milk to black tea for a creamy taste.
- Stir in honey or sugar to sweeten the tea.
- Include lemon, ginger, or mint if you’d like to give the tea a bright flavor.
- Chill the tea to make iced tea.