Sartaaj English Breakfast tea carries forward the colonial tradition of British Tea parties from the previous century and beyond. A blend of pure Assam CTC teas with a blend of leaf tea to evoke a sense of nostalgia and reflection.
A tea celebrating the purveyors of this fine drink since 1849 tasted and approved by the best of tea connoisseurs.
Taste: – Strong with a Sweet note, Malty.
- Boosts Energy
- Boosts Immunity
- Improves Digestion
- Loaded with antioxidants
- Regulates Blood Pressure
- Boosts energy
- Helps in weight loss
- Good for heart
Best served with Hot water and a dash of lemon.
Could be enjoyed with milk as well.
How to Make Tea
Part 1 (Heating the water)
- Put fresh water into a kettle.
- Heat the water according to your tea type.
- Microwave water in a mug if you don’t have access to a kettle or stove.
- Pour a little water into the teapot or cup to preheat it.
Part 2 (Steeping the Tea)
- Place tea leaves or bags into the teapot or cup.
- Pour the hot water over the tea.
- Steep the tea according to tea type.
- Strain the tea leaves or remove the tea bags.
Part 3 (Serving the Tea)
- Drink the hot tea on its own to highlight its distinctive taste.
- Add milk to black tea for a creamy taste.
- Stir in honey or sugar to sweeten the tea.
- Include lemon, ginger, or mint if you’d like to give the tea a bright flavor.
- Chill the tea to make iced tea.